Shinken Dojo at Wishart Bris Kids Classes
Our Hokkaido Wolves Self Defence training combines the traditional values and discipline of Ninjutsu with the knowledge and awareness of today’s issues that our children face, including “bullying” and violence in society.
The Kihon Happo is the basis of all Taijutsu, but also that these eight techniques are really just the beginning.
Goshin Dojos – Rochedale South
Raymond Parker has studied several martial arts over a period of 30 years including Shotokan Karate, Shorinjiryu Karate, Jujutsu, Aikido and Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.
He was graded to 5th Dan Black Belt in 2014 and awarded his Shidoshi (Instructor) rank at the same time.
Raymond travels to Japan regularly to train with Hatsumi-sensei and the senior teachers of the Bujinkan, including Nagato-sensei, Noguchi-sensei, Seno-sensei, Someya-sensei and Shiraishi-sensei.
- Blue card
- Queensland Police Certificate
Raymond has also trained extensively in reality based systems including seminars with:
- Hock Hochheim (2009 and 2010 Brisbane)
- Richard Dimitri – “The Shredder’s Cutting Edge” and “Walk the Talk” (2009 Brisbane)
- Kapap – Knife & Edged Weapon Defensive Measures Course (Feb 2011 Brisbane)
- Kapap – Street Survival & Tactical Concepts Training Course (July 2011 Brisbane)
- Israeli Special Forces Krav Maga (2012 Brisbane)
- Ray Floro – “Edged Weapons Defense Course” (2013 and 2014 Gold Coast)
- Phil Legare – Shinken Taijutsu Modern Combatives (2014 Adelaide)
- Paul Cale – Level 1 (July 2015 Gold Coast)
- Paul Cale – Level 2&3 (October 2015 Gold Coast)